Boost erectile function. Strengthen sexual vitality. Considered one of the very best sexual tonics for both men and women in Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 2,000 years.
Choose the 3-pack for 15% off!
Contains: Epimedium (leaf)* aka Horny Goat Weed
100 Capsules/ 355 mg
Directions: Take 1-3 capsules daily with food and water. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
*USDA Certified Organic
Epimedium is also known as Horny Goat Weed. According to legend, Chinese goat herders noticed that their herds became very sexually active after grazing on this plant, hence this name. Laboratory research has shown that epimedium contains icariin, a PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitor that keeps blood vessels dilated for a longer period of time, improving blood flow and boosting erectile function in men. Epimedium’s action as an aphrodisiac and ability to build sexual vitality and stimulate libido have been known for over 2,000 years in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It is considered one of the very best sexual tonics for both men and women in TCM.
- Effect of lipid-based suspension of Epimedium koreanum Nakai extract on sexual behavior in rats. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17890032
- The genus Epimedium: an ethnopharmacological and phytochemical review. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21215308
- A Review on Plants Used for Improvement of Sexual Performance and Virility. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4151601/
- Evaluation of a multi-herb supplement for erectile dysfunction: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3478157/
- Zhang G1, Qin L, Shi Y. Epimedium-derived phytoestrogen flavonoids exert beneficial effect on preventing bone loss in late postmenopausal women: a 24-month randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled trial. J Bone Miner Res. 2007 Jul;22(7):1072-9 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17419678
- Zhang W1, Li R, Wang S, Mu F, Jia P. Effect of Chinese traditional herb Epimedium grandiflorum C. Morren and its extract Icariin on osteoarthritis via suppressing NF-kappaB pathway. Indian J Exp Biol. 2013 Apr;51(4):313-21. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24195351
- Yan S1, Wu B, Lin Z, Jin H, Huang J, Yang Y, Zhang X, Shen Z, Zhang W. Metabonomic characterization of aging and investigation on the anti-aging effects of total flavones of Epimedium. Mol Biosyst. 2009 Oct;5(10):1204-13. doi: 10.1039/b816407j. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19756310
Note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.