Knock those hot flashes right off your radar with premier female herbs from around the world!
Choose the 3-pack for 15% off!
Contains: Chaste Tree (berry)*, Shatavari (root)*, Licorice (root)*, Black Cohosh (root)*
100 Capsules/ 500 mg
Directions: Take 2 capsules twice a day for eight to twelve weeks. Thereafter, take 2 capsules daily. Best results obtained with continuous, long-term use.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy.
*USDA Certified Organic
Hot Flash Guard is a unique combination of some of the top herbs for women from around the world. They are chaste tree berry, shatavari root, licorice root, and black cohosh root. This formula supports a healthy balance of female hormones and knocks out those dreadful hot flashes right of the radar screen. Promotes a sense of female health and well-being.
Chaste tree berry, also known as chasteberry or vitex berry, is widely used in Europe. As a tonic herb, it influences body processes back to “center”, regardless of the direction of the imbalance. This action by chaste tree berry is particularly helpful for hot flashes.
Shatavari root, the premier herb for women in Ayurveda, is a blood tonic appropriate for long term use that supports healthy female hormones, reproductive system, and lactation. The meaning of "shatavari" in Sanskrit is best translated as "hundred lovers" or "hundred husbands". Shatavari has an affinity for the female reproductive system, balancing hormones in women of all ages, from menstrual to menopausal. A healthy reproductive system translates into greater health regardless of a woman's age. As a woman transitions through the phases of life, the rejuvenative effects of shatavari are especially valuable.
Licorice is a powerful and diverse tonic with a special ability to detoxify the body and restore the adrenal glands, which produce hormones vital to life. Chinese medicine uses licorice to treat various forms of chronic fatigue. It is also used as an immunity enhancer, liver detoxifier, lung tonic, adrenal builder and digestive aid. For centuries, Europeans, especially the English, have consumed large amounts of licorice tea as they feel that it helps to purify the blood.
Black cohosh has been studied extensively and is probably the most well documented natural alternative to hormone replacement therapy. It is effective for a multitude of symptoms associated with hormone changes including hot flashes, night sweats, and low moods. Black cohosh is known to lower luteinizing hormone; high levels of this hormone are believed to cause many menopausal discomforts. It is a top-selling women's herbal product in Germany.
- Metabolic profiling of Vitex agnus castus leaves, fruits and sprouts: analysis by LC/ESI/(QqQ)MS and (HR) LC/ESI/(Orbitrap)/MS n., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25305595
- Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste-Tree/Berry) in the treatment of menopause-related complaints., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19678775
- A nutritional supplement for improving fertility in women: a pilot study., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15134155
- [Adrenal Recovery], http://www.highlandsnd.com/botanical_materia_medica/Glycyrrhizaglabra.htm
- [Adrenal Function], http://www.endocrineweb.com/endocrinology/overview-adrenal-glands
- [Therapeutic Actions], http://www.aompress.com/book_herbology/pdfs/GanCao.pdf
- Efficacy of black cohosh-containing preparations on menopausal symptoms: a meta-analysis., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20085176
- Randomized, controlled trial of phytoestrogen in the prophylactic treatment of menstrual migraine., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12224599?dopt=Abstract
- Medicinal Plants of the Pacific West by Michael Moore (pg74-77)
Note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.