Live life, love life! Supports your body's response to pain and inflammation like no other! So many health benefits! Curcumin, a natural compound found in turmeric root has been extensively researched, perhaps more than any other herbal component, for its astounding support of human health.
Choose the 3-pack for 15% off. Pay only $8.93 a bottle for premium organic turmeric!
Contains: Turmeric (root)*
100 capsules/525 mg
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules up to three times daily with food and water.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are taking blood-thinners or have a history of liver or gall bladder problems.
*USDA Certified Organic
Turmeric root is a truly astounding gift of nature. In addition to being a popular spice used in cuisines from around the world, it is also a premier herb in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is a major blood cleanser and liver herb that can significantly increase bile flow. The bile acids in bile are critical for digestion and absorption of nutrients in the small intestine. In addition, many waste products produced by the body, such as bilirubin, are eliminated by secretion into bile and subsequently through bowel movement. Healthy bile flow is essential for good health.
In Ayurveda, turmeric root is also known as anti-viral, anti-parasitic and active against many types of bacteria. It is believed to have general joint-rebuilding capability. Due to its ability to support the body's anti-inflammatory response, in India, turmeric root is one off the most widely used herbs for arthritis where is is commonly combined with ginger for osteoarthritis. Turmeric root is a source of curcumin, an exceedingly safe yet potent antioxidant with no known toxicity, extensively researched for its anti-inflammatory and beneficial support of human health.
Studies have shown that curcumin, exhibits anti-tumor properties, beneficial effects on blood glucose, protective effects on the liver, and healthful benefits to Alzheimer's patients.
- Protective effects of ginger-turmeric rhizomes mixture on joint inflammation, atherogenesis, kidney dysfunction and other complications in a rat model of human rheumatoid arthritis., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23773648
- Curcumin in inflammatory diseases., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23281076
- EGFR Inhibition by Curcumin in Cancer Cells: A Dual Mode of Action., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25893361
- Dissecting the role of curcumin in tumour growth and angiogenesis in mouse model of human breast cancer., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25879038
- Anti-hyperglycemic and insulin sensitizer effects of turmeric and its principle constituent curcumin., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25745485
- Efficacy of Turmeric as Adjuvant Therapy in Type 2 Diabetic Patients., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25883426
- Turmeric improves post-prandial working memory in pre-diabetes independent of insulin., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25516316
- Prevention of liver cirrhosis in rats by curcumin., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17355460
- [Recent advances in curcumin and its derivatives for treatment of liver diseases]., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25757271
- Effects of turmeric on Alzheimer's disease with behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23723666
- Turmeric use is associated with reduced goitrogenesis: Thyroid disorder prevalence in Pakistan (THYPAK) study., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25932388
- Curcumin boosts DHA in the brain: Implications for the prevention of anxiety disorders., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25550171
- Curcumin for the treatment of major depression: a randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled study., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25046624
Note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.